JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always searching for people who are passionate about coffee. Check back to this page to view current job postings at Crimson Cup.
If you don’t see the job listed that is perfect for you, send us your resume and tell us a little about how your passion for coffee can help grow our community of coffee lovers. We will keep your information on file and contact you if the right fit comes along. You never know when a new opportunity may become available.
We are hiring for our third coffee house opening Spring 2016 in Tallmadge, OH. All coffee house positions are available and include; Coffee House Manager, Coffee House Assistant Manager and Barista. Please click on the position links below to begin the application process.
– SALES POSITIONS –
SALES LEADER, Business & Industry
The Crimson Cup Coffee Sales leader for Business & Industry is responsible for achieving and exceeding business development goals for the Business & Industry Market Segment. Upon successful completion of the hiring process, clear metrics will be developed and implemented for this new leader.
- Overall responsibility for Business & Industry Market Segment sales objectives.
- Close new business while creating positive long-term relationships with Business and Industry clients.
- Utilize Netsuite ERP system for maximizing sales functions and individual performance.
- Develop and implement Crimson Cup’s planning tool – Focus on Results Process
- Maintain a high level of drive, innovation, commitment, morale, customer service, and teamwork among all employees in the company.
- Closely monitor industry trends, regularly secure market intelligence, and maintain professional contact with industry innovators and knowledge sources to ensure that company can quickly respond to changing customer needs.
- Analyze results in areas of responsibility and take corrective action as required.
- Represent the company as required in its relations with industry, market, financial, government, professional, and other company related groups.
- Holds a 4-year college degree in marketing, business or related
- Has a minimum 10 years of demonstrated successful sales experience in food industry
- Successful sales experience calling on Food Service Companies/National Accounts/Key Accounts
- Excellent listener who focuses on the speaker and listens for spoken and unspoken needs
- Value Selling experience
- Innovative and creative thinker with sound business judgement
- Appreciation for and enjoyment of products sold by company
Position reports to the Sales Manager
Travel – 20% Overnight
– COFFEE HOUSE POSITIONS –
COFFEE HOUSE BARISTA
The Barista contributes to Crimson Cup’s success by assisting the Manager, Assistant Manager, and Shift Supervisor to achieve a WOW customer experience for everyone who enters the coffee house every time through efficient service, quality beverages and products, and a clean environment.This position reports to the Coffee House Manager.
- Specialty Coffee / Tea lover and desire to learn more
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to resolve concerns from customers
- Positive, fun attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to achieve results
- Deliver WOW customer experience
- Gain more knowledge about coffee & tea
- Follow systems and processes
- Ensure proper cash management
- Communicate to manager ideas and thoughts on how to improve WOW experience and store operations
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Send Us Your Resume