JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always searching for people who are passionate about coffee. Check back to this page to view current job postings at Crimson Cup.
If you don’t see the job listed that is perfect for you, send us your resume and tell us a little about how your passion for coffee can help grow our community of coffee lovers. We will keep your information on file and contact you if the right fit comes along. You never know when a new opportunity may become available.
The Administrative Assistant to the Founder/Owner of Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea will be a liaison between the owner and all departments and responsible for managing day-to-day operations pertaining to the owner’s agenda. Primary responsibilities include; responding to emails, managing incoming calls, organizing and maintaining records, ensuring completion of projects/tasks, and managing calendar needs.
This position reports to the Founder/Owner.
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
- Three years experience providing support at a high level with single employer or 6+ years combined experience
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing
- Results oriented, competitive, positive, ability and desire to achieve results
- Ability to research and evaluate current industry standards by using social media outlets as well as correspondence with customers
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, commitment to customer, and follow through skills
- Positive, energetic and able to motivate groups to work together to achieve common goal – can get things done in a kind, respectful manner
- Organized, able to anticipate needs, and communicate clearly important information whether directly or through email
- Trust worthy and able to be discreet with sensitive information
- Can work independently on multiple projects and complete tasks by or before deadlines
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Record, transcribe and distribute information as requested
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Arrange and manage follow-up correspondence related to current projects as well as for potential and current relationships
- Create information releases on Owner’s behalf company-wide as well as on social media platforms while working with Marketing to ensure information meets brand image standards and goals
- Co-ordinate project-based work and ensure completion
COFFEE HOUSE BARISTA
The Barista contributes to Crimson Cup’s success by assisting the Manager, Assistant Manager, and Shift Supervisor to achieve a WOW customer experience for everyone who enters the coffee house every time through efficient service, quality beverages and products, and a clean environment.This position reports to the Coffee House Manager.
- Specialty Coffee / Tea lover and desire to learn more
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to resolve concerns from customers
- Positive, fun attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to achieve results
- Deliver WOW customer experience
- Gain more knowledge about coffee & tea
- Follow systems and processes
- Ensure proper cash management
- Communicate to manager ideas and thoughts on how to improve WOW experience and store operations
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Send Us Your Resume