JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always searching for people who are passionate about coffee. Check back to this page to view current job postings at Crimson Cup.
If you don’t see the job listed that is perfect for you, send us your resume and tell us a little about how your passion for coffee can help grow our community of coffee lovers. We will keep your information on file and contact you if the right fit comes along. You never know when a new opportunity may become available.
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for all positions available Crimson Cup: ONLINE APPLICATION
<<COFFEE HOUSE MANAGER>>
The Crimson Cup Coffee House manager oversees all processes and procedures within the four walls to create a WOW experience for everyone who enters the coffee house every time. This leader works to meet and exceed all coffee house sales goals. They will hire and direct necessary training for existing and new staff and lead by example to coach the staff every day. The manager will create connections with customers, vendors and the coffee house crew to build strong community goodwill. Maintaining cleanliness, making sure all products are top-quality and relevant to the demanded menu mix and controlling labor and COGS are essentials for this role. The coffee house manager will review sales daily to share opportunities with the coffee house staff to maintain all sales goals. They must live the company culture through leadership at all levels at the coffee house.
This position reports to the President of Crimson Cup Coffee and Tea®.
5 years management experience in the food or drink industry.
- Specialty Coffee Lover
- Self-motivated and Independent
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Math, accounting, and computer knowledge
- College degree
- Achievement Oriented
- Pre-employment drug test/background check
- Be knowledgeable about all coffee, tea and drink preparation
- Lead team in delivering outstanding customer service and in being enthusiastic about specialty coffee & tea.
- Hire, Train, and coach coffee house staff to achieve outstanding customer service and sales & profitability objectives.
- Execute sales plans using tactics to grow the business.
- Be active in surrounding community by participating in local events and developing local relationships
- Enforce and Improve systems and processes
- Learn and supervise the functions of the business such as financial systems, scheduling, ordering, maintain a budget, vendor relationships.FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for the Coffee House Manager Position: ONLINE APPLICATION
<<COFFEE HOUSE BARISTA>>
This position reports to the Coffee House Manager at our Clintonville Coffee House located at 4541 N. High Street.
•Specialty Coffee / Tea lover and desire to learn more
•Excellent Customer Service Skills
•Ability to resolve concerns from customers
•Positive, fun attitude
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Motivated to achieve results
•Deliver WOW! customer experience
•Gain more knowledge about coffee & tea
•Follow systems and processes
•Ensure proper cash management
•Communicate to manager ideas and thoughts on how to improve WOW! experience
•Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
•Pre-employment drug test/background check
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for the Coffee House Barista Position: ONLINE APPLICATION