JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always searching for people who are passionate about coffee. Check back to this page to view current job postings at Crimson Cup.
If you don’t see the job listed that is perfect for you, send us your resume and tell us a little about how your passion for coffee can help grow our community of coffee lovers. We will keep your information on file and contact you if the right fit comes along. You never know when a new opportunity may become available.
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for all positions available Crimson Cup: ONLINE APPLICATION
<<SRP MANAGER (Shipping/Receiving/Procurement)>>
The SRP Manager will be accountable for meeting and exceeding defined shipping and production metrics & inventory costs and control. Primary responsibilities include energizing Production and Shipping to ensure on-time and accurate orders for all clients and increasing labor efficiency metrics and decreasing costs. The SRP Manager will also need to develop and evaluate vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Minimum of five years successful operations experience in food products oriented organizations with record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals and objectives
- Specialty Coffee & Tea enthusiast
- Supervisor / Management Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, commitment to customer, and follow through skills
- Strong leadership skills with capacity to successfully interact with employees at all levels of the organization and at all levels of customer organizations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach above shoulder height or below the waist while lifting to store materials throughout the work day.
- Meet & exceed shipping and production metrics & KPIs
- Engage Shipping and Packing to increase efficiency and decrease costs
- Order Product to align with company inventory objectives
- Assist Finance as directed
- Develop monthly Cost of Goods review to ensure product pricing is consistent with company margins.
- Maintain a safety first in shipping and packaging
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for the SRP Manager Position: ONLINE APPLICATION
<<COFFEE HOUSE BARISTA>>
This position reports to the Coffee House Manager at our Clintonville Coffee House located at 4541 N. High Street.
•Specialty Coffee / Tea lover and desire to learn more
•Excellent Customer Service Skills
•Ability to resolve concerns from customers
•Positive, fun attitude
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Motivated to achieve results
•Deliver WOW! customer experience
•Gain more knowledge about coffee & tea
•Follow systems and processes
•Ensure proper cash management
•Communicate to manager ideas and thoughts on how to improve WOW! experience
•Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
•Pre-employment drug test/background check
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION for the Coffee House Barista Position: ONLINE APPLICATION