One of the most admired washed coffees in the word, Yirgacheffe shows little of the wild qualities of its coffee neighbors. Instead, it’s distinguished by its gentle flavor, fruit-like acidity and distinct flowery brightness.
- Shop Small at Crimson Cup Coffee House on Nov. 30th
- Business Plan Basics: Determining Your Breakeven Point
- Help Us Improve Education in a Honduran Coffee Farming Village
- The One-Day Coffee Shop Business Plan
- Cultivating Sustainable Coffee Partnerships Through Friend2Farmer®