This Arabic bean comes from the Finca Medina, which sits within the genuine Antiqua region of Guatemala at approximately 5,000 feet. Certified organic and processed naturally, it brews to a well-rounded cup with hints of citrus and berry. The medium-heavy body has notes of rich chocolate and molasses and finishes cleanly and brightly with a long, winey aftertaste. Medium acidity.
- Ethiopian Sidamo Kellenso
- Meet Our Cuppers: Dave Eldridge
- Shop Small at Crimson Cup Coffee House on Nov. 30th
- Business Plan Basics: Determining Your Breakeven Point
- Help Us Improve Education in a Honduran Coffee Farming Village