Crimson Cup is your one-stop source for wholesale coffee beans and all the coffee supplies and equipment you need to run a profitable coffee business.
We currently distribute our coffee and offer business consulting services to more than 350 coffee businesses in 29 states, including:
- Coffee Shops, Cafes & Bakeries – We wrote the book on how to set up and run a coffee shop for maximum profit and enjoyment. We offer everything you’ll find in a coffee franchise – and more – but without the franchise fees and business restrictions.
- Colleges and Universities – Your students want great-tasting, affordable coffee and espresso-based drinks, and Crimson Cup delivers. Plus, we’ll show you how to boost profits while minimizing staffing and training costs.
- Restaurants and Food Service Operations – Wow your customers and increase profits with awesome coffee and coffee drinks.
- Groceries – Make more money with premium bagged coffee, backed by point-of-purchase displays, sampling and other promotional programs.
Your customers will taste the difference when you serve our award-winning and sustainably sourced coffee. We travel the globe to find the world’s finest coffee beans, which are roasted by hand in small batches at our Columbus, Ohio roasting facility, then sold wholesale to our customers. Our quality coffee has earned numerous industry awards, including the 2016 Macro Roaster of the Year award from Roast magazine.
To complement our wholesale coffee, we offer everything you need to run a profitable coffee business, including a wide variety of coffee shop supplies:
- Gourmet syrups for flavoring coffee drinks.
- Base powders and recipes for frozen coffee and chocolate drinks.
- Smoothie syrups in all-natural flavors, with no artificial colors, caffeine or preservatives.
- Premium loose-leaf teas – both traditional and herbal.
- Insulated paper cups, napkins and other serving items.
- Espresso machines, blenders and other coffee-shop equipment.
- Marketing promotions and point-of-purchase displays
Backed by Profit-Building Consulting and Comprehensive Training.
We’re more than a wholesale coffee roaster. When you buy coffee beans and coffee shop supplies from Crimson Cup, we become a partner in your success. That’s why our award-winning coffee and coffee shop supplies come with expert consulting backed by more than 25 years of specialty coffee experience.
We’ve helped hundreds of businesses increase sales, customer satisfaction and profits. We can help you, too!
Want to learn more? Give us a call or drop us an email.
>>> Call us anytime at 888.800.9224 ext. 242, or email: email@example.com
A Satisfied Customer Shares His Story
Kim Krantz, owner of Coffee Chaos in Midland, Michigan, has been a Crimson Cup customer for more than a decade. Check out what he has to say about the partnership with Crimson Cup.
Follow Our Blog to continue to learn more about the coffee business.