We are always searching for people who are passionate about coffee. Check back to this page to view current job postings at Crimson Cup.
If you don’t see the job listed that is perfect for you, send us your resume and tell us a little about how your passion for coffee can help grow our community of coffee lovers. We will keep your information on file and contact you if the right fit comes along. You never know when a new opportunity may become available.
BEVERAGE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As the Beverage Development Manager at Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea you will develop and produce innovative beverage products for our wholesale and retail markets. This position requires creativity and collaboration with a cross functional team from ideation to market launch. Ultimately, this position develops beverage products that are profitable and that sell in Crimson Cup’s market segments, while ensuring product QA in company owned manufacturing and/or through private label manufacturers. This newly created position will play a key role on our team and provide the opportunity to work closely with Marketing, Training, Procurement and Business Development. You will have the ability to drive the development and delivery of innovative beverages while working in and contributing to a sustainable and socially responsible environment.
- Must be self-directed and motivated to work independently with great attention to detail
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven beverage R&D experience
- Beverage production equipment experience
- Proven ability to manage beverage development projects, report status and make recommendations to meet product objectives and timelines
- Ability to create an inclusive and creative environment while working with team to gain acceptance of ideas and vision
- Desire to influence internal/external leadership and business development to prioritize new product implementation and success
- Experience in partnering with ingredient and packaging suppliers to meet product development goals and recognize new product opportunities
- Ability to lift kegs up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Are you an outgoing, fun and creative marketing professional with a desire to help customers find exactly the right product to suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for this position! Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea innovates and creates products to help coffee shop owners be successful. We are excited about our product category expansion, and we are searching for someone who is just as passionate about keeping the buzz going for continued success. We’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Specialist to oversee customer communication and interaction (CRM), social engagement, promotional events and video production to create a viral awareness chain for a new coffee house product line.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and a creative-minded approach to think outside the box to get the job done and exceed goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 2+ years in marketing and promotion with CRM experience
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Strong familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies including social video display strategies
COFFEE HOUSE BARISTA
>> Clintonville Coffee House
>> Upper Arlington Coffee House
The Barista contributes to Crimson Cup’s success by assisting the Manager, Assistant Manager, and Shift Supervisor to achieve a WOW customer experience for everyone who enters the coffee house every time through efficient service, quality beverages and products, and a clean environment.This position reports to the Coffee House Manager.
- Specialty Coffee / Tea lover and desire to learn more
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to resolve concerns from customers
- Positive, fun attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to achieve results
Send Us Your Resume