Celebrating 23 Years of Coffee and CommunityDecember 14, 2022 (Published: May 14, 2014)
It’s been 23 years since Greg began roasting and selling coffee beans from a tiny one-room office, and we have a lot of reasons to celebrate!
- Hand-roasted in small batches, our coffee continues to win taste tests and accolades from organizations such as Kenneth Davids and the Coffee Review.
- Through our Seven Steps to Success coffee franchise alternative program, we’ve created a growing community of independent coffee shops across 28 states.
- Our Friend2Farmer direct trade program is helping us to source better coffee and to create better lives for coffee farmers and their families.
- We’ve established great local partnerships with companies like Johnson’s Real Ice Cream, The Hills Market, Weiland’s Gourmet Market, and many more.
- We are helping to build our local community through work with Upper Arlington Schools, The Ohio State University, Cancer Support Community, See Kids Dream, Experience Clintonville, Campus Crusade and many more.
- Our cuppers continue to learn, grow, earn professional certifications and build relationships at all levels of the coffee community.
To celebrate, we’re offering free samples of cold-brewed coffee and local baked goods at Crimson Cup Coffee House in Clintonville between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. to join the celebration.
Many thanks to the central Ohio community for 23 years of support! Hope to see you at the coffee house on May 15.