Published: July 1, 2020
Updated: August 14, 2020
Our Coffee Shops are OPEN!
Here’s How We Are Keeping It Safe Inside the Cafe during the COVID-19 pandemic …
- We stay current with State of Ohio directives and CDC guidelines and will continue to do so.
- Maintain six feet apart at all times. We have added markers to our floor to help guide you on where to stand while waiting, and we have rearranged our seating to allow six feet of space between tables and chairs.
- To ensure a safe flow of traffic, we have assigned specific doors to ENTER and EXIT the café.
- We have installed acrylic barriers at our register to protect you and our staff.
- We will assign a Health Captain to each shift. They will ensure that our tables are cleaned between customers, surface areas are sanitized, and will help direct customers if needed.
- The Health Captain is also responsible for making sure our staff has filled out their Daily Health Assessments.
- Employees who have signs of illness are required to stay home.
- We will immediately report employee or customer infections to enable contact tracing
- We have added a timed cleaning schedule for commonly touched areas.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our Condiment Bar will remain closed, please let our baristas know if you would like cream + sugar with your coffee.
- No personal cups. Refills will be given in a fresh cup every time.
- All employees and customers must wear a face mask. Face masks are required for customers when not eating or drinking.
- Mobile pick-up ordering is available on the Crimson Cup Coffee App, visit your app store to download!