Celebrating 16 Coffee Shop Anniversaries of Up to 20 YearsNovember 13, 2023 (Published: November 11, 2023)
We are excited to mark another year of success for 16 independent coffee shops in 10 states that opened through our https://www.crimsoncup.com/seven-steps-to-success [ 7 Steps to Success __title__ 7 Steps to Success] program!
Our 7 Steps https://www.crimsoncup.com/meet-our-7-steps-coffee-shop-startup-consulting-team [consulting team __title__ consulting team] taught the owners of all 16 small businesses https://www.crimsoncup.com/open [how to open a coffee shop __title__ how to open a coffee shop], then helped them continue to grow through the years.
“The 16 small businesses on the list below have established themselves as crucial pillars in their local communities by providing customers with exceptional specialty coffee beverages and a space to socialize, share ideas, and promote a sense of community,” said Founder and President Greg Ubert.
- The Night and Day Coffee Cafe in Mansfield, Pennsylvania, is celebrating an impressive 20 years of service since its founding on November 17, 2003.
- Holtfield Coffee Station in Hillsboro, Ohio, and Stoked Coffee in Marietta, Ohio, both mark their 16th anniversary this month, having opened their doors on November 1 and November 14, 2007.
- 5 Bean Coffee in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, commemorates its 15th year of operation since it first started brewing on November 12, 2008.
- A and B Coffee in Greenville, Ohio, celebrates its 11th anniversary, serving the community since November 28, 2011.
- Randy Fox’s Pizza in Prattville, Alabama, is marking its 11th year in business since opening on November 27, 2012.
- The Well Coffee House in Boston, Massachusetts, is celebrating its 10th anniversary, a beloved spot since November 4, 2013.
- Sips of Coffee LLC in Eldridge, Iowa, is marking its eighth year of providing quality coffee since it began operating on November 18, 2015.
- Cafe Ahava, LLC in Monroe, Ohio, is celebrating its seventh anniversary, having started its journey on November 1, 2016.
- St. Stephens Cafe in Brocton, New York, is marking its fifth year of service, after opening on November 9, 2018.
- Cpl. Ray’s Coffee in Midland, Texas, is marking its fourth year of operation, having started brewing on November 27, 2019.
- Ivory Bean Coffee House in Shelby, Ohio, and The Myrge of Portville in Portville, New York commemorate their third year in business, after opening on November 6 and November 30, 2020.
- Roasted Rail Coffee House in Dillworth, Minnesota, is celebrating its third anniversary, a cherished spot since November 18, 2020.
- Lazy Labrador Coffee House in Kennesaw, Georgia, is marking its second year of service, after opening on November 19, 2021.
- The Vault Coffee and Pour House in Carolina Beach, North Carolina, is the newest Crimson Cup customer on the list, celebrating its first year of business after opening on November 21, 2022.
Coffee shop owners like Tracy Heitmeyer of 5 Bean Coffee in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, credit the 7 Steps with helping them establish thriving businesses. She said our coffee consultants taught her to focus on efficient drink making, costing things out, staff training and customer service.
“The staff training is priceless. My people know what they are doing and do it well,” she said. “Without Crimson Cup’s help, I would never have been able to set up my shop as efficiently. Frankly, I am not sure if I would have stayed in business.”
Since our 1991 founding, Crimson Cup has taught over 300 entrepreneurs across the country how to open their own https://www.crimsoncup.com/category/independent-coffee-shops [independent coffee shops __title__ independent coffee shops]. Every year, we help new coffee entrepreneurs learn the ins and outs of the business.